Hyderabadi Nargisi Kabab Ka Korma,hyderabadi kofta korma,koftay ka korma,veg nargisi kofta recipe restaurant style,nargisi kofta curry,Nargisi Kofta Recipe, Nargisi Kofta Curry.
Nargisi Kofta is a wonderful mutton keema recipe with egg as a … on the blog are mutton kofta, haleem recipe, hyderabadi mutton biryani, …
- ½ kg mutton mince
- 1 stick cinnamom (dalcini)
- Salt to taste
- ¼ teaspoon turmeric powder (haldi)
- ½ teaspoon cumin (jeera) powder
- 1 teaspoon coriander (dhania) powder
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- ½ teaspoon red chilli powder
- 1 tablespoon ginger garlic paste
- 1 onion, chopped fine
- 3 green chillies, chopped fine
- 3 tablespoons besan (gram flour)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 8 hard boiled eggs
- Oil for deep frying
- 1 teaspoon chaat masala
- ½ cup chopped coriander leaves
- Lime wedges for garnish
- Food safe twine or rope
Prep:10 min › Cook:45 min › Extra time:30 min chilling › Ready in:1hr25 min
- Wash and cook mince with 1 cup water, salt, cinnamon stick, and turmeric powder until cooked and all liquid dries up, about 20 minutes. Let cool slightly.
- In a large bowl, add cooked mince and onions, ginger, garlic, green chillies, and all spice powders. Add beaten egg and gram flour and mix well. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes so the mixture binds well later.
- Peel the hard boiled eggs. Make 8 equal sized portions from the meat mixture. Take one portion of meat and flatten the meat in your palm like a cutlet. Put a hard boiled egg in the center and wrap the meat tightly around it. Tie a piece of thread around the wrapped egg. Repeat with the rest of the eggs and meat. If possible, refrigerate the eggs again. You can make the koftas till this step and refrigerate overnight.
- Heat oil in a pan for deep frying. Fry the koftas. Cut the thread. To serve, slit the eggs in halves lengthwise. Sprinkle with chaat masala and serve garnished with coriander leaves and lime wedges on the side.