Pepper Chicken Recipe,pepper chicken recipe in tamil,chinese buffet black pepper chicken recipe,pepper chicken chinese,pepper chicken recipe in malayalam,chettinad pepper chicken,thalappakatti pepper chicken recipe,pepper chicken curry.
- Chicken – 200 gms Tomato – 1 Ginger garlic paste – 1 tsp Pepper powder – a pinch (optional) Coriander leaves – 1 tsp chopped finely To Temper: Cinnamon – 1/4 inch piece Cloves – 1 Small Onion – 8 To grind: Pepper – 1 tsp Fennel seeds – 1/2 tsp Red Chilli -1
- Dry roast the ingredients under the list ‘to roast and grind’ till slightly browned and grind it to coarse(You can even use hand motar pestle to do that). Keep aside. In a pressure cooker heat oil – add items under ‘to temper’ then add onion, ginger garlic paste.Fry till slightly browned.
- Then add tomato and fry till its mushy and raw smell leaves. Add the chicken pieces and fry well. Once it changes color add the coarse powder witha a tsp of water.
- Saute well for 2-3mins. Then add water till immersing level say 1/4 cup and pressure cook for 4 to 5 whistles.
- Transfer it to a kadai and keep sauting till it becomes dry and thick. You can add a little pepper powder at this stage which is optional.Add chopped coriander leaves and switch it off.